Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
francfalco

Massive divers watch desk clock project - finished

Thanks for the comments all!

Complex projects that really test 3d modelling and desk top 3d printing technology are a great way to past the time - about 3 months of time, most evenings and quite a few hours when i should have been doing my day job!

But i'm really pleased how it all came out and its been well received globally, lots of blogs, a few interested commissions and not a single legal email from a particular Swiss watch manufacturer!

Would love to see if anyone on this forum creates a version - do keep me posted please.

cheers

Finally finished my Massive divers watch desk clock project.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:619550

For Thingiverse release, MB branded but my personal version has correct branding.

I'll create a YouMagine version asap.

Now for a project a little easier to complete...

Cheers

That really is a stunning bit of work. "Awesome" describes it I think! :-) When I first read the title I read it as "Massive Divers, watch desk clock project" wondering briefly what massive divers were. It's a print I'd love to do when I have some more time. Beautiful!