Ultimaker Community Spotify Playlist

IRobertI

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker Community Spotify Playlist

I was talking to Sander a while back and he gave me this idea, how about a collaborative Spotify playlist for the Ultimaker Community? I often find myself listening to mostly the same songs over and over so I figured, why not throw some randomness in there by pulling ideas from the Ultimaker people? So I started a little list that I've opened up so that anyone can add whatever music they want to it.

I've added a few random songs from different types of music I listen to to get us started. These first three:

Future Club - Perturbator

Near Dark - Dance with the dead

Turbo Killer - Carpenter Brut

are for @SandervG to show a couple of different tastes of what Synthwave is as he hadn't heard about that before :)It certainly isn't for everyone, but hey, that's what music is about.

Here's the link: https://open.spotify.com/user/sneakypoo%21/playlist/72MvGQ96vMvk7wduZa2ks1

Spotify URI: spotify:user:sneakypoo%21:playlist:72MvGQ96vMvk7wduZa2ks1

If you add something, post about it in here as well.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Posted · Ultimaker Community Spotify Playlist

Added house of the rising sun :D

That's one of my all time favs next to Hotel California by the Eagles! A friend of mine use to play them on his guitar by the beach at night by a bonfire. Good times!

Isn't this even better? :p

Ok, I added:

Gallowstreet - Diesel

Galt MacDermot - Coffee cold

My Baby - Uprising.

Enjoy! :)

I thought it was a video playlist of our ultimaker 3d print movies :(

Sorry. Updated the thread title.

Ok, I added:

Gallowstreet - Diesel

My Baby - Uprising.

Well I don't have spotify, and movies related to UMs make sense, a music playlist with all kinds of stuff in it doesn't really imho.

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker Community Spotify Playlist

I thought it was a video playlist of our ultimaker 3d print movies :(

No need for disappointments. We can just start another thread for Ultimaker 3D Print movies :D

Edited by Guest

Nice choice Sander! Galt McDermot is another of my faves, 'Let The Sunshine In'

• Like 2

it this a thing still? I'm a spotify noob, but when I try to follow that link I get re-directed to some generic landing page. If I search for "ultimaker community" or Sneakypoo 21 I get nothing.

:-(

also love this idea! For the sake of sharing, my fav 3d Printing music is prog rock in album format, such as

, or Yes, Rush, The Who (Tommy is nice). Also I agree Daft Punk is wonderful for 3D printing as is Skrillex. And when I need a change of pace Gong is nice.

Ok, I added:

Gallowstreet - Diesel

My Baby - Uprising.

Well I don't have spotify, and movies related to UMs make sense, a music playlist with all kinds of stuff in it doesn't really imho.

I disagree , I like to slam to music while working on solid hurts! LOL

Ok is there a playlist for ultimaker club? Or did I miss something?

ED

There is a playlist that is a collective of what the Ultimaker community likes to listen to.

If you follow this link you should be able to see it, follow it and add your 3 favorite songs! :)

@Peetersm, could you try this link again? For me it works without any difficulties.

Thanks!

There is a playlist that is a collective of what the Ultimaker community likes to listen to.

If you follow this link you should be able to see it, follow it and add your 3 favorite songs! :)

@Peetersm, could you try this link again? For me it works without any difficulties.

Thanks!

just comes up browsing page for me.

ED

Thanks!

ED

yeah same for me it tries to load but then I end up here:

https://play.spotify.com/browse

Added some of my top songs, but only the calm ones. I don't want you to have a headache because of my techno rave music. :p

Daft Punk - Technologic

Rapper's Delight - The Sugarhill Gang

Hey Ya! - Outkast

• Like 2

Added some of my top songs, but only the calm ones. I don't want you to have a headache because of my techno rave music. :p

Daft Punk - Technologic

Rapper's Delight - The Sugarhill Gang

Hey Ya! - Outkast

Great addition! Who doesn't love the Rapper's delight :p
    • Like 1

Thanks!

ED

I just tried, if you type in 'Ultimaker' in search, the first playlist that is being offered, so not the artist but the playlist, is the Ultimaker community playlist :)
    • Like 1

Thanks!

ED

I just tried, if you type in 'Ultimaker' in search, the first playlist that is being offered, so not the artist but the playlist, is the Ultimaker community playlist :)

Only thing I could find Ultimaker spotify:track:7LWYpvVwOot6TsYYgSzGGh