S5 Material Station Softwareproblem

Lukas_P

Posted · S5 Material Station Softwareproblem

@Roli4711: Ich mache hier Igo3D keinen Vorwurf. Aber grundsätzlich ist es egal. Gekauft habe ich bei Igo3D.  Lösen muss Ultimaker das Problem nur ausbaden wird es Igo3d und die werden das dann wieder mit Ultimaker klären müssen. Das sind dann aber nicht meine Probleme :-))

Hi @Sassw, thank you for your message. Hope you are well. These type of questions are better asked to your reseller directly, who also took it back. As far as I know the Pro Bundle, and therefore the Air Manager and Material station which are part of it, are released. Each reseller has their own schedule and planning and that is not something I have insight in. Hope this helps. 

Hallo Leute,

heute habe ich auf eine der beiden Materialstationen die Software 5.4.24-20191204 aufgespielt.

Jetz erkennt der S5 die Materialstation.

Was soll ich sagen, er fördert ein Material bis zu Düse.

Das klappt schon, das zweite Material fördert er nicht.

Gibt direkt ein Fehler ER52.

Hab Düsen gewechselt material in einen andersn Schacht getan, also in C statt in B  und auf Feeder 2 laden gedrückt.

Es geht nicht.

Katastrope diese Stationen und das für knapp 2000€.

Wirklich nicht zu glauben.

Übrigens heute sind die Prusa I3 original geliefert worden.

Läuft direkt out of the BOX.

Und die Maßhaltigkeit der Drucke ist überragend. Wenn ich ein Würfel in 20mm Drucke, dann sind es 20mm.

Bei den Ultimakern die wir haben ist mal 20,2 oder auch bei einem anderen Ultimaker 19,8mm.

Leider gibt es keine Möglichkeit den Ultimaker  zu kalibrieren.  Die Software sollte unbedingt verbessert werden seitens Ultimaker.

Nja wenn die Stationen im Januar nicht laufen, kriegt der Händler Sie wieder und wir kaufn noch 4 Prusa I3.

Langsam reicht es mir. Wie viel Zeit es immer kostet sich mit der Material Station zu Beschäftigen.

Anbei ein Foto von unserer Druckerfarm. Wenn das mit UM so weiter geht, haben wir bald nur noch PRUSA und noch ein großen HyperCube der im Bau ist.

MFG Lukas

Druckerfarm.jpg

Hi, thank you for your message. Have you looked up the ER52 already? Here is the link: https://ultimaker.com/en/resources/52939-decoupler-obstructed-er52

It suggests that the tip of your filament is not straight and (potentially) is getting caught somewhere. Have you tried cutting it, or making it into a pointy tip? 

Good Morning @SandervG,

as you mentioned I asked my reseller again, which should schedule the delivery etc. But the anwer was, that they still didn't get a delivery date so something is going wrong here. I'm not able to ask Ultimaker itself as it seems and the reseller doesn't get a date. Do I have to ask a lawyer or what shell I do? It isn't funny anymore at all that nobody can tell anything concrete. Best regards!

Hi @Starflashbully, thank you for your message. I can totally imagine it isn't considered funny and even frustrating. Please allow me to sort out where the flow of information is stopping. Who is your reseller/who did you contact, iGo3D? 

Hey @SandervG,

Thank you for the answer. I‘ve sent a PM to you, I hope you recieved it!

Best regards!

Hello SandervG,

yes I tried to sharpen the PLA.

I put the CPE i used in Slot A, there it worked.

But in a different Slot to Load Extruder 2,  it is not working.

The Material Station feds the Material in the Extruder 1 but never in Extruder 2.

We have the Station since Oktober.

Shoul I exchange the Station, is the Hardware the same in the Stations that are delivered now?

Why ther is no Funktion in the Hardware to calibrate the Printer, that the Printer Prints 20mm wehen i want it.

Its a Pain to kombine Parts that are printed on differt Ultimakers.

Withe the Prusa it work fine.

For such a higt Priced Printer it ist unacappteble tho have such a Problems and not trying ti fix it.

Is anything like that in progress?

By the way for me the bad Communication from your Company is a Reason why we will not buy Ultimaker yet.

If the Software and the communikation improves perhaps then.

We testet the Prusa and the work fine.

Best Regards

Hi Lukas, thank you for your message. 

Can you share with me via a DM which reseller you have your material station from and what the serial number is of your material station? I will check if there could be anything relevant. 

If you say it never feeds into extruder 2, you mean that extruder only is giving you the error message? 

16 minutes ago, Lukas_P said:

tho have such a Problems and not trying ti fix it.

Is that not what we are doing right now? 

Looking forward hearing from you, 

Hallo zusammen! 

Hat jemand mittlerweile irgendetwas geliefert bekommen? Ich habe selbst nach mehrfacher Nachfrage keinen Liefertermin genannt bekommen. Ich weiß nicht mehr, was ich dazu sagen soll ehrlich gesagt. 

Beste Grüße!

1 hour ago, Starflashbully said:

Hallo zusammen! 

Hat jemand mittlerweile irgendetwas geliefert bekommen? Ich habe selbst nach mehrfacher Nachfrage keinen Liefertermin genannt bekommen. Ich weiß nicht mehr, was ich dazu sagen soll ehrlich gesagt. 

Beste Grüße!

Bei mir das gleiche, derzeitiger Liefertermin nach Wareneingang 31.01.2020. Der Verkäufer ist aber sehr unprofessionell und ich werde da nochmal was an die Chefetage schreiben. So bin ich als Kunde selten behandelt worden.

Hello, I'm sorry to hear so. Have you had communication with your reseller and/or iGo3D about your specific orders? 

I told you that my reseller didn't get an information from Ultimaker. You wanted to clarify, but I haven't heard anything yet. 

Posted (edited) · S5 Material Station Softwareproblem

Hello SandervG,

I did write you a PM a few days ago and you want to check, but did not come back to me. I mentioned the reseller there, it is not IGO3D. They postpone the delivery all the time,  it may be end of 01/2020. You do not need to investigate further, as they treat me like shit I am about to cancel the order.

Cheers

Edited by galaxy_xxxx

Hi @galaxy_xxxx and @Starflashbully, thank you for your messages, time and patience.

Even though you haven't placed your order with iGo3D, they distribute Ultimaker (Pro Bundles) to all resellers in Germany and should be involved if you are not satisfied with the level of service you are receiving from a reseller they have appointed. I checked with my colleagues and unfortunately we can't do much more than provide iGo with the Ultimaker's they have requested. If you have any questions about your specific order we recommend to get in touch with iGo3D, also if you are looking for advice regarding what to do with your existing order (if you would consider cancelling / changing your order). 

Dear @SandervG,

I've just called iGo3D, and it was very interesting what I got to know there. They haven't got any material stations or air managers yet! They told me that MAYBE the units will be available in the mid of January. You said that the units would have already been released. This can't be true then, because iGo3D would know this as they told.

I'm more than angry now and I request a detailed anwer as I placed an order for over 10k Euro!

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Starflashbully, that is peculiar. I can imagine it must be extra frustrating to hear different information. Perhaps the keyword is 'available' units? According to my information the units are indeed released. I am not aware of anything preventing iGo receiving them before mid of January but please allow me to verify this with my colleagues and see where we all stand and can agree on one source of truth before we continue with contradicting messages that only add to the confusion and frustration. Our sincere apologies. 

Hi @SanderVG, available or already in stock, iGo3D doesn't have any information. They only tell that they MAYBE get the Bundle to the mentioned date. And this is very peculiar, yes. My problem is that I can't understand that nobody knows where the bundle is. And if they have been released and shipped since 06.12. they should have arraived until now. The information that they are released doesn't help here as it seems. I hope you are understanding me right in that point. 

Best regards!

Hi, yes I totally understand. I also aim to provide clarity, and when the opposite happens this is frustration for everyone involved. Nobody is benefitting from contradicting information. I'll dive into it again. Our apologies.

Hi @SanderVG,

I ordered a Material Station only for my S5, no Pro Bundle. I hope this is not the reason why I do not get it but just for your information. Still some thousand Euros already at the reseller bank......but not for long anymore.

Cheers

16 hours ago, galaxy_xxxx said:

Hi @SanderVG,

I ordered a Material Station only for my S5, no Pro Bundle. I hope this is not the reason why I do not get it but just for your information. Still some thousand Euros already at the reseller bank......but not for long anymore.

Cheers

As in a complete Pro Bundle would get priority? No, that can not be a reason. Each product is packed separately so there is no difference there.

Hey Leute,

mittlerweile habt Ihr bestimmt eure Materialstationen bekommen.

Wie gut laufen diese bei euch, wie gut klappt das Filament Laden und Entladen?

Seid Ihr zufrieden?

Mfg Lukas