Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
SandervG

Super heavy weight community meet up

Ever wanted to meet the heavy weight Ultimaker Guru's?

Ever wanted to see what sparkling persons go behind the avatar's?

Ever wanted to drink a beer with those who have helped many of us?

You can!

Ultimaker has invited Illuminarti, Gr5, IRobertI, Paul C. en Luis R. to the Ultimaker HQ and do a meet up with the R&D team and see some of the beauties that Holland has to offer.

This means on Sunday 26th we will be in Utrecht to do a high beer and this is an open invite for you in the area to drop by and have a beer with us and meet us.

Depending on the possibilities from the location I plan on starting at 3pm.

The location has yet to be decided, but it will be in Utrecht.

Looking forward seeing you there, and I would appreciate it if you could let me know below if you plan on dropping by.

See you there!

@Jonny: This is why Sander wrote 'for you in the area'... :p

@Sander: I guess the really interesting meeting will be on Monday... ;)

I would really love to meet you guys all together but it's indeed a bit on short terms for the distance... anyway have fun!

@Robert: Putting garlic into your lunch is too late if you've already been bitten by a vampire... :shock:

Tempting... so tempting. I don't beer, but the prospect of seeing some of you is indeed very tempting :)

Hey Sander, any info where this will be in Utrecht? Want to buy a train ticket and Utrecht seems to have a lot of train stations... I guess I won't do anything terribly wrong with "Utrecht Centraal"?

@Dim3nsioneer: What about monday? The day in question is this sunday right?

@Nicolux i guess the guys don't fly from the us just for a beer (or they would have come to belgium :mrgreen: )

I guess that the rest of the week will be used to go through more work related stuff (r&d, building of the printers, innovation etc...)

Unfortunately for me (or not) an event occured that will probably make it impossible for me to be there Sunday :(

Hi Nico, it would be great if you could join us, really!

It will be at http://www.cafe-olivier.be/content/locaties/utrecht (which is I heard a Belgium Cafe, Didier? :p)

The address: Achter Clarenburg 6a and it was pretty close to Utrecht Centraal

We arrive there around 4pm for a beer tasting.

You (and I mean everyone in this thread) are more then welcome to join in or just get a normal beer and come and meet us!