HELP "order processing" Log your SN# and Shipdate here

Posted · HELP "order processing" Log your SN# and Shipdate here

I'm as eager to get my Ultimaker at the next guy. i don't know if I'll get a shipping confirmation this week or next, or what. 6 weeks seems like an eternity sometimes, but it could be worse. Case in point, I've been on the waiting list for a 2.x Laser kit since mid-November. The designer, who has a full time job, has moved on to another project (makerslide) and the 2.x Laser gets very little of his free time. Yeah, i could make my own parts, but it's not cost effective for me to do so.

I'm grateful Ultimaker has dedicated support at all and is growing. We just happen to have ordered during an early growth phase.

Hang in there, it will come, and when it comes it'll be like Christmas when you were four!

Take the time you have now to learn Skeinforge, or Netfabb, or SCAD, or download the David 3D scanner software. There's a reason we call ourselves makers.

Kyle

• Replies 139
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already got a reaction from support, and I can change the order without laser cut parts :D

and only have to pay extra 50 Euro´s to get the Netfabb software. (with the 100 euro´s refund )

I only hope I don´t get put on the bottom of the list again, and wait another 7 weeks :lol:

Mine, which is around 20 behind falc is also meant to be shipping this week but given that 2 weeks but I have my doubts. It seems that the quickest way to get an update is to use the contact/feedback form on the blog, using that I got a reply within an hour or two last week

Seems to me they are 6-8 weeks out not the 4-6 as they list on the site just from all the times everyone is listing here over the past couple months. Probably due to higher order quantities and no doubt because of them moving into a new space etc... I would allow the community here on this thread to continue to updating everyone on shipping dates and order numbers. This will give a great estimate where others are in the queue. Bogging them down with emails, and questions about shipment really isn't going to do anything other than slow them down. It will ship when it ships. I would also think to keep this thread as clean as possible so that the dates and order numbers posted are not lost between all the chatter. Like the tread says, Log your SN# and shipdate here.

saying "it will ship when it ships" is all well and good if they took funds at the point of dispatch but given that they take the cash at the start of the process and then hold onto it for months, it is not really quite good enough (and I believe technically a breach of their credit card authorisation contract).

It would be simple enough for them to put an entry on the webpage to say what order date they are currently shipping and keep that updated, that would cut down on the emails AND inform people but for some reason they don't want to do this (I did suggest it).

It would be simple enough for them to put an entry on the webpage to say what order date they are currently shipping and keep that updated, that would cut down on the emails AND inform people but for some reason they don't want to do this (I did suggest it).

They are shipping as fast as they can. They have plans to keep stock so they can ship when payment is received, but building up stock takes time. And if orders are coming in faster and faster, it's almost impossible to build up stock against that. (Ordering 100s of extra parts is not something you can pay for as a small startup)

If you follow the google groups and the forum, you'll notice that there have been multiple people with electronics problems. This is most likely the cause of the current delays. And when your electronics supplier fucks up, especially PCB manufacturing, then you have lots of problems. Because the Ultimaker team is running small batches, they are not important for the manufacturer. And PCB plants run tight schedules, so getting an extra job in there is tough. We've had delays of 3 months where I work, just because the manufacturer skipped 1 step in production. And our products are a hell lot more expensive then the Ultimaker PCB. So you getting mad over a few weeks is just silly.

#1227, thedudevt, 10jan, Recieved my DHL notification at 12:24 EST

Yeah!

Order: #100001234

Confirmed payment: Jan 15, 2012

DHL Shipment Notification: Feb 21, 2012

Quicker than I thought it was going to be :O .....5 week waiting time....will go on DHL's website in a cpl of days and see if they have a delivery date....iam across the pond (USA) so it could take a while..... but sure am looking forward too it...!! :D

That's nice, Order #100001208, haven't received nothing :?

yup looks like a huge amount of orders going out today. Ordered mine on Jan 2nd and my invoice# was 1183 and just got DHL tracking notification. :D

Update:

#33, ddurant, 29mar, 21may

#362, daid, 8aug, 7sept

#749, clark, 10okt, 22dec

#752, spunk, 1nov, 1jan

#769, Remco, 2nov, 1jan

#850, Pit3k, 14nov, 9jan

#935, Tom, 27nov, 9jan

#1045, Our company, 20dec, Not Shipped

#1136, AlienRelics, 23dec, 13feb

#1158, mastory, 28dec, 9feb, Shipped

#1166, Micha, 30dec, 9feb, 13feb

#1183, futura65, 2jan, shipped 21feb

#1186, Falc, 2jan, Not Shipped

#1204, sprockett, 5jan, Not Shipped

#1208, Xeno, 5jan, Not Shipped

#1219, raymie, 7jan, Not Shipped

#1227, thedudevt, 10jan, sent 21feb

#1234, magmotor, 15jan, sent 21feb

#1338, our companys new order, Not Shipped

#1427, ocean, 4feb, Not Shipped

if orders after mine have been shipped and mine has not I am not going to be happy, indeed it may be time to complain to the card company. Will wait and see if an email appears later on today but nothing yet.

if orders after mine have been shipped and mine has not I am not going to be happy, indeed it may be time to complain to the card company. Will wait and see if an email appears later on today but nothing yet.

Did you order filament with your kit? This can make all the difference. Also, order numbers are most likely sorted by of placing the order. But actually shipping might be sorted by payment confirmation date.

I didn't get anything :(

B.t.w. order 100001208 was packaged today, but I can't tell for sure whether it was shipped today. There are two terminals for DHL and we could only get to one of them.

please let me know if you can get it to me before the weekend, or else I rather pick it up on Friday :D

I took Friday off so I could have a long weekend to work on the Ultimaker

Thanks for the pics Erik, I appreciate your efforts.

Please do your best to keep the following forum members up to date

#1219, raymie, 17jan, Not Shipped

Kyle

Guess mine is in there somewhere :). If not stll awesome for the effort.

If its in there i expect to get it tomorrow. Only live 100 km away

Hi Eric,

keep up the good work! I do hope that you make DHL know that they just failed very visibly on a truly international scale.

Dave.

The big question is:

Where are these sweet Ultimaker branded cardbord boxes, you promise in the ad? :geek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Micha

#1534, approx,Feb 15, not shipped... (probably gotta wait till april)

Thanks for the pics Erik, I appreciate your efforts.

Please do your best to keep the following forum members up to date

#1219, raymie, 17jan, Not Shipped

Kyle

1219 still not shipped and no reply to why LATER orders seem to have been. My order has had no updates, no reply to email, no online update to the order, no update to the order RSS feed.

Delays and poor communications are one thing but why are later orders being shipped seeminly at the expense on those who have already waited more than 6 weeks?

BTW my date is actually 7th Jan not 17th, that was a mistype in my original post that I corrected later.

Nice to hear from you Erik!

Could we get some feeback on our companys order?

We ordered in December and got #1045, then we corrected a mistake with the VAT and the order got a new number (#1338) but was told that we should "keep our place" in the queue.

Something must went wrong....