Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
mastory

HELP "order processing" Log your SN# and Shipdate here

For all of us who are waiting for our machine to ship, I have a suggestion so we can begin to get a rough estimate of the time til ship since there isn't much news to be heard directly from UM. It only takes a little cooperation from those who have recently received or are now receiving their UM.

I am simply asking everyone who is waiting for their machine to ship (and any that have already shipped) to simply record their serial number, order date and ship date when it finally happens. With a little cooperation, we can have a pseudo-scientific log to help us anticipate a ship date.

So, I am asking recent and prior receivers to post only your order date, SN# and valid ship dates here and little else.

Thank you,

Matt

I made a list earlier on a paper, based on info I found in another thread...

Order#, Nick, Order date, Receive date

#33, ddurant, 29mar, 21may

#362, daid, 8aug, 7sept

#749, clark, 10okt, 22dec

#752, spunk, 1nov, 1jan

#769, Remco, 2nov, 1jan

#850, Pit3k, 14nov, 9jan

#935, Tom, 27nov, 9jan

#1045, Our company, 20dec, Not received

#1136, AlienRelics, 23dec, 2feb Shipped

#1158, mastory, 28dec, 9feb Shipped

#1166, Micha, 30dec, 9feb Tracking received

#1186, Falc, 2jan, Not received

#1204, sprockett, 5jan, Not received

#1208, Xeno, 5jan, Not received

#1219, raymie, 17jan, Not received

#1227, thedudevt, 10jan, Not received

looks like there were kits shipped today

Forgive my ignorance, how do you know? I'm hoping to hear soon that mine is shipping as it has been about 6 weeks.

12/23/2011 date of confirmed payment

"Processing"

I just received a shipping notification from DHL this morning, Feb 2, 2012. However, my address as listed in the notification is missing the state, Washington. I'm going to call DHL today and ask if the zip code is enough to get it here. I have filed a support ticket.

A strangeness: when I registered on the support website, when I entered my order number, it keeps saying "required field is missing" until I took the order number out. I registered without it, as it is not required. When I tried to add it to my profile, I got the same error message.

When did you order? Whats your number?

It is there in my message, I was quoting my own earlier message. I presume you are asking me?

DHL's website shows it is on the move. I'm quite excited.

I dont see it. Im trying to figure out how much longer before my kit will ship. That why i asked your order number and order date (not shipping date) . I fear it wont be this month

Edit. Ok i see it now. Nvm. Look like i have to wait until march

Order #100001166, Payment confirmed 30/Dez/11

Tracking number received 30secs ago :D (09/Feb/12).

Told my boss, he won't see me next week!

SWEET!!! That indicates my order is very close to shipping. Mine was on 1/2/12 and order number was +20 or so of yours. As of this moment I have receivedeved a tracking number. I will post back when it ships.