A Coffee between friends :-) How was Your Day ?

ian

• 1 month later...
Posted · A Coffee between friends :-) How was Your Day ?
29 minutes ago, emare said:

Thanks, yes it was indeed. On my couch, beer, TV, cats 😻

That sounds good, and not hectic at all. Everyone needs a rest every now and then. Take care! 

• 2 years later...
    Posted (edited) · A Coffee between friends :-) How was Your Day ?

Today is Friday, my last working day of the week. My work is almost done, but I'm not feeling great. I didn't eat lunch today because my stomach is too upset. I am currently working in a 3D printing company and am a beginner in 3D printing. I just don't know what my future holds. I really want to find something I love and devote myself to it. Hope everything is fine!

Edited by Garcias

• 1 month later...
    Posted (edited) · A Coffee between friends :-) How was Your Day ?

Has some trouble with the oil in my car as I put in too much, and because I don't know much about cars I though a little more couldnt hurt. Big mistake. So I read on the Internet that you can just stick in a tube and suck some out with a syringe which I have plenty of. But no tube.... until I thought about my old ultimaker 2 bowden tube? I thought about my s5s as well but didn't want to ruin it. Turns out the u2 bowden tube was perfect and I saved my engine!! Yay. The benefits of a bowden tube to a regular fishtank tube or whatever is its strength. It won't fold in on itself with pressure cos it's thick yet bendy! And of course some pics... I cut it at an angle at one end. I'm making a cool mask helmet next so hold tight for that!

20231015_174700.jpg

20231015_174815.jpg

20231015_174655.jpg

Edited by cloakfiend
    • Like 1