Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Ultimaker² lead time update

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss !

Shipment : Shipped :-P

:):):):) i'm happy :D:D:D:D

Thank you.

Hey Sander

Oh my God, those are awful good news. From this point on, I will certainly not be able to sleep peacefully. I still have to buy so many little things. And I have to do is choose a good place in my small home for my big Ultimaker2. I urgently need a very strong sedative.

Finally I'll be able to prove to my friends why the wait was worth it for me. And later I will create for my community good printed parts for their RepRap printer DIYs projects. This is definitely a lot of fun for me and many mouths will be open.

Bla bla bla...

Thank you Sander, Your good work has kept me from making a big mistake, perhaps to buy a device from another manufacturer. Your colleagues should often think of you when they go shopping...

Bla bla bla...

You and of course all the other I wish happy holidays ever.

All are still waiting for their Ultimaker, or have to wait, they have my respect and compassion. A small consolation is perhaps the additional free time for more family life...

A Million Greetings from a Micron on this earth.

Markus

I admit that the last 72 hours have been difficult to live with. The sedative had no effect for me! :eek:

I was hard. I have projects pending work and prototypes that have fallen behind! But if I survived this is a bit by what the machine is exceptional and that the team is listening to us. :oops:

Thank you very much team. :):):)

The machine is traveling. The nights will be short. Catia, Blender and Cura will heat. :lol: :D :lol:

I can't wait to get my Um2 but I just remember I need a SD card reader for my computer will this work just fine, can anyone recommend a good one for the price?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/usb-2-0-sd-card-reader/1306798325.p?id=mp1306798325&skuId=1306798325&st=sd%20card%20reader&cp=1&lp=2

I need a SD card reader for my computer

I don't know for sure but it should be fine. This is a relatively mature technology.

Hi Sander,

Do you know when my order will ship? My order date is 23-10-2013. Thanks!

@ Vinay

I think generally any universal card reader with USB port is compatible with your PC. And the price Cheapest meet regularly all their purpose. But I'm assuming that your PC is not too old and already has USB ports, which also work perfectly.

I have spent a little more money. And use the Kingston Media Reader FCR-HS3. I use the part quite a while without a problem. The thing is already USB3.0 compatible, looks good, works very quickly, and is reliable.

According transport tracking there are only 300 kilometers up to my UM2 ...

Markus

@Heychadley I´ve ordered the UM2 at the same time and Sander told me that the shipping date would be next week. Hopefully we get the UM2 this year at last :-)

Thank you, gr5 and mnis! How bout this reader and what kind is the SD card?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820721088&Tpk=FCR-MLG3

Thank you, gr5 and mnis! How bout this reader and what kind is the SD card?

Again, can't comment on readers. They are probably all fine. You will get a free SD card with your printer so you don't need to order one.

Thanks Xperiment. You've made my day better.

I received my printer. :-P

It is on the desk waiting to be under the tree. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thank you very much.

Yeah Receved my tracking number!( cant seem to track it though)

Can't wait!

Hello Sander,

I ordered an UM1 as DIY kit (R260422270), since a week the status tells me "Shipment: Ready" and nothing happens. A few posts before you told that your company actually ships every day, but for now still the status "Shipment: Ready". So my question is, if the "Shipment" is "Ready" since a week and you ship daily, why is it not on its way? Is there any problem with the order?

Thanks and regards, Benny.

if the "Shipment" is "Ready"

Shipment statuses explained here (post #6):

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/3170-very-disappointed-about-support-no-way-to-have-answers/?p=23579

Hi Benkly,

Your order has been shipped, and I will send you your tracking number in a DM.

Hello Sander,

thank you for your information! I saw the mail this morning and now I await eagerly the postman as my 2 year old child the christmas day :mrgreen: The only one who is now laughing about the situation is my wife. Boys and mens allways stay the same, only the toys get more expensive :grin:

Have nice christmas days!

I'm nervous ;-)

Good day Sander, i made my order somewhat late =P around november 21, would it be safe to asume it'll get shipped around late jan/early feb? i got some planning to do (mueheheheheheh)

thanks in advance!

Hello SandervG

Is this Week 52? SandervG will you be shipping anything this week being Christmas?

When you have time can you check my order SandervG YOU email me about it shipping around this time... :D