Happy Holidays

GregValiant

Posted · Happy Holidays

Whether it's Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Joyous Eid Al-Fitr, or the Shinto, Buddhist, Hindu, and everyone else's equivalent of the season...Happy Holidays to all.

A special thanks to @gr5 and @Smithy for the help when I was starting out.

To @ahoeben and @ghostkeeper and @tinkergnome for sharing their depth of knowledge.

To @nallath and @SandervG for putting up with me.

To @geert_2 for his great and well documented experiments and to @cloakfiend for making really cool stuff.

And last but not least to @Torgeir and @kmanstudios for laughing at my jokes, and because us old guys need to stick together.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Posted · Happy Holidays

Merry Christamas to all for all the talent here that keeps me inspired! Whether its creative or technical! big shout outs to:

@SandervG @kmanstudios @gr5 @geert_2 @Smithy @tinkergnome @Torgeir @nallath @ahoeben @GregValiant and @ghostkeeperjust to name my most familiar posters! im sure I've missed out a few but a huge thankyou to everyone on this amazing journey. It's not over yet!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Happy Holidays

Thanks guys!! Here is to you, creativity, kindness, inspiration and innovation 🍻  I hope you all enjoyed your holidays! I had a few days off around the holidays so I didn't check the forum much, hence my later response. Take care and have an amazing day. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies