A Coffee between friends :-) How was Your Day ?

ian

Posted · A Coffee between friends :-) How was Your Day ?

Guys about Berlin... if there are some brilliant ultimaker nutballs in Berlin on a Saturday.. then im there... if iv forgotten to forward on my mobile number to any of the interested parties please shoot me an email at ian.spring@gmail.com

I will be the drunk irish guy talking about northern ireland politics to the poor dog tied to the light post as the granny goes shopping for fresh underpants !!

Oh yes... Ian :-)

PS..... i really hope and pray to have the internet whole in my life filled..... hehehe.. i just said whole and fill... LOLLL.... oh im so funny...... LOLLL

And then I can start getting back to printing crazy mad things and bombarding all you amazing people every morning infront of your coffee and donuts with amazing mindless useless creations.. WOHAAAAAAAAA...

ok irish boy now going to bed..... night night !! :smile:

ps... was that enough crazyness for one evening... NO ???......

then... mmm let me think......

pink turkey.... chicken wing midgets dipped in cola cheery gravy...

I love being back here :wink:

Good to have you back Ian :)

OMG i have the mother of all hangovers! Why o Why did I carry on drinking until 3am this morning ?

I don't know if anyone cares about this but I figured I'd post anyways (albeit late). Summer Games Done Quick has been going on now for a few days and we're at the last day of the event now. SGDQ is when a bunch of gamers get together and speed run games for charity. So far they've raised $457,212.91 all of which will go to Doctors without borders. It's a pretty awesome event.

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda

Schedule: http://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

Right now they're starting the Pokemon block which is completely uninteresting to me but later they have Half Life 1+2 and Portal 1+2 which I'm looking forward to :)

My girlfriend has gone out for the night with her girly friends. I often get bored on my own and end up spending money on stuff to keep me entertained lol. So.. i pop to the shop to buy some beer,,,and come home with beer AND an Xbox One :p Setting it up now!

Gee, I bought Xbox One via Amazon.uk at the very moment they started shipping to Israel. Interesting thing. Not perfect, but mostly does its job. My son loves it, so it's OK, I guess.

Happy gaming!

I seem to live in the wrong country. They don't sell gaming consoles where one can buy beer over here...

Skint: Don't forget about the games...

Ive just bought that Titan Fall, its a 40Gig download!! Installing now :) Takes a while, glad i also bought beer haha

Oh, very nice. Titanfall rocks. Played it on PC though (I can't imagine ever playing a shooter with a controller...).

Here a few tipps:

• Shoot many AI enemies so you can shorten the titan availability time.
    • Learn the terrain and start parcoring.
    • When piloting a titan remember that you are a big moving target for other players.
    • Don't forget the burn cards (although not super important, still nice)

Blarp, hey guys; Tuesday evening my housemate told me he's moving out soon. I really super sucks hard because Tuesday was the beginning of a 5 day vacation for me and he totally F'd it up. It's hard to get an exact date out of him, and as such I've had to turn my vacation into a hunt for a new place to live. I can't realistically afford to live here by myself and I need to start now so I can move into somewhere sometime next month. I may be sparsy appearing on the forums for a few weeks until I can get everything settled and planned out, I'll still be monitoring the MPC and printing though. I'll be glad to move out so I am not subject to the knee jerk reactions of others :angry:.

Aaron, what a bummer! If you was in the UK, I would put you up temporarily in my ultimaker happy corner haha

Aaron, you may ask Ultimaker if they could borrow you the 'Kamermaker' (the oversized Ultimaker which prints concrete with a build volume of 2x2x3m if I remember correctly), then you could just print your new own place.

We don't own the kamermaker. If it were the case, we would have upgraded our far to small building months ago ;)

I know. But you support it AFAIK. You might have to run a test... ;)

Or you could build a second one, the kamermaker2... :grin:

Pff we're melting here. Its 29.9 degrees in the office.

Puny humans much weaker than PLA with their inferior melting point... :mrgreen:

Pff we're melting here. Its 29.9 degrees in the office.

Imagine it would be 30°C... ;)

Its 30 °C here in my room and I get nothing done... :oops: Even the printer is idle.

Puny humans much weaker than PLA with their inferior melting point... :twisted:

Haha, sound like the Hulk from avengers :)

It's 35C out here, daily, but we do have A/C everywhere except the streets. Even in Europe, the A/C sadly becomes the necessity in our rapidly warming climate.

On the different topic - who would like to come by Berlin on Saturday, August, the 9th? I'll be happy to meet you over there.

Dim3nsioneer - für Sie und alle:

kolobok_addon_drinks.gif

I wish you a nice time in Berlin. Can't come, will be in Israel the exact same weekend ...

Das ist aber schade!

Wie lange bleiben Sie in Israel?