A Coffee between friends :-) How was Your Day ?

ian

Posted · A Coffee between friends :-) How was Your Day ?

That's what I meant with the reflection!

I figured the same, but hey, there's 1 more teaser left, and a "big one"/compilation. Dual could still come, although I HIGHLY doubt it. Just wanted to know if it was there already.

Chamber, I don't know, I'd say not. I think it's a cinematic effect, but it was the only thing I could find in that movie.

EDIT: this movie:

1)See the reflection of the insides?

Hahahaha, I thought I was procrastinating today (spent some time recording sound bites for a friend's radio project which of course also meant drinking coffee, eating cake and making extensive plans for the next weekend) but you guys are doing it waaay better :-)

I think you are reading too much into it. I think it's 4 videos about one thing. They are all called "going global" so they are probably all about announcing global related stuff. One of them was about USA or "north america" or something? Maybe there is another one about some other country or maybe not.

I think you are reading too much into it.

That's the nice thing about gossip... :cool:

Definitely not dual extrusion. Daid just replied in the official topic about it that they re-assigned him from cura to research for dual extrusion. This means (assuming he's telling the truth - sorry Daid), that they're really not ready with that.

Cheaper shipping costs for the whole world.....ehrmmm guess not :(

Cheaper shipping costs for the US and not Europe ......lucky you :/

hehehehhehe... my bloody trousers has been rattling like a lunatic because of this gossip fest today !!!

Im not allowed read emails in the office but I do get a notification BING ! when something happens..

Firstly ...... THANK YOU ! ;-) lol

OK those are really cool videos.... a real Terminator thing going on... coool ! :-)

The biggest thing that would get me would be... what kind of audience would they be targeting with this type of styling... kinda super cool and could come alive in the night when your sleeping... just guessing but this really smells of... AMERICAN HERE WE ARE !!!!!

the big bad ultimaker werewolf coming to hunt down makerbot in the night. OUHHHHHHH

Ian ;-)

OK, the

is now online. It's about the expansion into the New World... :shock: or was that 500 years ago...? :???:

Good so I didn't buy a plexiglass to cover the front panel for nothing this week end :p

ok im super geeky... iv just watched the last video 3 times now... it just makes me SMILE....

cool work Ultimaker !!!

Ian

Will it be that UM-mini that Daid was working on 2 Ulti-eve's ago? :p

so... ultimaker 2... dual color.... nice !!!!!

Dream on... :p

But now Daid is working on the dual extrusion too. It's a bit like a mission is assigned to both James Bond and Ethan Hunt... ;)

Hm, interestring. The models look more painted than multicolor extruded. But again the lid on top....

Jup... All that commotion for a lid! :) That would be the disappointment of the year haha.

It's painted, and it's more 4 colors than 2... red, blue, white and black.

To me it's just that they are opening an Ultimaker US, with probably build machines and support there.

The vids are awesome, i want that big ass led board for my home :mrgreen:

I'm really curious what UM might announce about their U.S. engagement. IMHO things are pretty well known already:

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/6213-received-ultimaker-2-in-5-weeks-us/ (OP, second paragraph)

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/6188-imakr-nyc-store-opening-event/

edit 11:56: no surprises indeed...

Gratz Blizz :D

Well, as I sip my first coffee of the day... Yay, finally, a US presence! It's been a while coming, but I think it will be great for the community on this side of the Atlantic. :-)

Well, as I sip my first coffee of the day... Yay, finally, a US presence! It's been a while coming, but I think it will be great for the community on this side of the Atlantic. :smile:

Says the man who IS a major part of that presence... ;)

I wish you guys on the other side of the atlantic great success!